At Morgan Easley, we know that employment relationships impact the entire company, not just the HR department. We help you stay proactive by preparing or reviewing your personnel policies, employment or independent contractor agreements, and non-compete, non-solicit, and confidentiality agreements.
When a personnel issue arises, we listen, investigate, and work with you to develop an approach that minimizes its present and future impact on your company.
We stay updated on changes in Georgia and federal labor and employment law, decisions issued by courts, and trends in agency investigations to make sure you stay compliant, ahead of the curve, and focused on your business.
Let the experienced labor and employment attorneys of Morgan Easley serve as your employment counsel, which includes the following areas:
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Fair Labor Standards Act (unpaid minimum wage and overtime)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Non-compete, Non-solicit, and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employee or Independent Contractor Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Employee Handbooks and Policies
- Management Training
- Unemployment Claims
- EEOC and OSHA Investigations
- Employee Investigations & Termination